Saturday, February 18, 2012

Burned

Burned

Kiss me
Hard throw me against the bed
But do not look at my face

Turn that small body over
Scream if you will
but speak no words* to me
Kiss if you must move that sweet mouth

sweet so long as it makes no semblence
of sounds with soft suicidal meaning and
words that you ought not speak.

Dont look at me!
Just take and give
With a bitter silence to
calm a barren & scared mind

With pony up! in backgrounds telling you
Shut up and kiss me
Good at first when self told lies
can be believed before brittle
truth seeps in shallow hearts

When awareness dawns
You are a means not an end
Out the door you walk
or are forced to crawl

Terible betrayal of lessons taught to
our youthful selves that love is
pristine untouchable sacred like life
smashed how the bamiyan buddha
lost his life with no meaning found

Look away from my tattered form
light fire to your self
with my smouldering soul
that i can feel
Feel in your innocennce dieing
feel in your confusion
feel in the seperate selves
validiction of self
now imprinted as seals upon cattle
within a mind once tender and sweet
now bitter and frail.

No comments:

Post a Comment